Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stupid Girl

Hey stupid girl,

I think i know you but i dont remember,
You keep on asking me if you got any prettier,
I dont know why i hate you, but yeah youre a loser ,
But i know you do smell like cucumber
blegh!
I hope it wasnt true,
Gimme break, dont tell me you cant give me a clue,
You watch dvds and biting your nail on my sofa,
And you said "my fav actress is Anna Kournikova!"
*pfft
Why dont you just go away?
I dont care if you fuck Michael Faraday.

You told me " I have something important so lets upstairs,
For fuck sake like I will ever care,
You kiss me and your finger dancing in my hair,
owh stop it bitch and give me some air,

I still remember this one time on your birthday,
You maked a wish we'll be together till our hair turn gray,
I do hope we wont go astray,
But I guess you fuck my friend the next day huh?,

hey listen,
I dont need love and I dont need you,
Stop treating me like im an OKU,
Why ask me when you can ask mr Yahoo!?
Fuck you ,
I wish you die in the loo.
-xoxo-

ps : aww, janganlah marah:)

7 comments:

  1. fEast91 : sesekali jadik eminem xde hal lah!

    ork3d : x berkaitan antara hidup ataupun yang mati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. juice, ko da cam misogynist da....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading ur blog.each entry makes me laugh.nice.
    *1st time leave comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. alissuhairin : thanx for readin:)

    ReplyDelete