Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Puzzle


"Love works in a magical way, like million of puzzle, there will be one completed you"

Imagine yourself searching for a puzzle to complete you. You searching for it, match it, when you feel it won't match you search again and again. Before you start to search for the missing piece, you have to know the shape that you already have. Yourself

You ask yourself at what you really want, what you really need, what makes you happy, what makes you feel bad. There, you will know the ups and down in your life. There's no single person created by god to be perfect. Human needs each other to survive in life.

Someone asked me once, how did I know that one person is the puzzle I searching for?

It's easy.

When you in a bad state, there's always "Its gonna be okay, I know you did the best".
When you have a good story, there's always an ear for you.
When you feel sad, there's always funny face to cheer you up.

Good and bad, happy or sad. Always there.

Actually you don't have to find a perfect puzzle to fill up your shape. You just need to search a puzzle that you can appreciate it with whole your heart. A puzzle that you can cheer up, listening to and share the story together with you.

My other piece puzzle is perfect to me because she complete me in a way that I can't imagine.

So if you ask me about my other puzzle, yea I found it. The piece of puzzle that I love to spend with for the rest of my life :)


2 comments: