Sunday, April 28, 2013

Election 13



Today is Sunday 28th, the voting day for Malaysian who live abroad. As for today, actually I have some work to do at the Embassy of Malaysia in Moscow but unfortunately I have a very big exam tomorrow.

Since I can't be there for support as a Malaysian, I really wish the voters choose the best for our country, for our next generation. I really wish to see Malaysia as a country free from corruption, scandals, crony, unfairness and what's more important is for our kids to feel the meaning of being a Malaysian.

Our history will never fade and from that history we learn to change. Don't be afraid of changes!

2 comments:

  1. ko da daftar juz? aku x dftar pon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dah, status aku undi pos. haha takpe nanti balik boleh daftar

      Delete