Sunday, October 9, 2011

Busy

There's nothing more I can do. I think, it is better going to university and have classes instead of staying at home, watch some series, smoke and coffee thing. Imagine yourself living in your little tiny room in front of your laptop which you can see the reflection of your pathetic face on your screen, then you get boring and feel hungry. There you go, kitchen! then you take shit, bathing, sleep and repeat the same routine the next day.

I just need something to keep myself busy and do things. Don't mention about collection stamp shit! Everybody is busy and it's really stressful. The feeling just suck and whenever its time to go back home, the questions just popped in my mind. What I'm gonna do? Can I just sleep and wake up the next morning? so I hate it. I still don't know what I'm gonna do but I'll figure it out later.

This is really short update cause I just can't type too long or else I'll use some very harsh, vulgar words for fucking real.

No comments:

Post a Comment