Saturday, February 25, 2012

words to heaven

Dear Lisa,

Its been a while, and I wonder what are you doing right now? I know you won't reply me with words nor voice but it's okay. What I felt for you, I feel it now. Like a giant balloon in my chest, make me hard to breath. You are a good person and a good friend of mine, still I'm asking god why in thousand million people on earth but you are the one had to go?

You told me once, love a person wholeheartedly and the happiness is always there. I did, but something you didn't told me is the price I have to pay, the pain. Its not your fault because we were too young back then.

I thought the life I choose now is better than before but I was wrong. You see, people sometime are crazy, the world we had and the world I have now are so different. Sometime I think and I ask myself where I've done wrong. It just a big big mistake and I hope I can just forget about it.

You see, I feel like a big fat selfish. At least you can tell me something about your day. I will always here to smile at your stories like I used to, I'm promise. Anything would be fine.

What a fucking joke kan?

1 comment:

  1. it's good to have back what we had before. But if they didn't go, we won't be what we are today. we'll have them back at the right time :)

    ReplyDelete