Monday, October 10, 2011

17

I don't know why I made this blog at first place. I just wrote here when I feel like to write. Sometime when you happy, or angry as fuck, you just need somebody to talk to. I think it is better to talk to myself by writing and and share to someone I care.

Future is something that we can't imagine. As I start writing this, I wonder how my life would be in 20 years? Am I a good guy that time? Am I gonna success? When I was 17 I always told myself that future is just the same. I hate everything mostly people. Don't you think people are hypocrites? They do something that they hate most just to please someone else.

I don't know why I hate so much thing back then. I hate when people smiled at me when I bought something cause I think they were just pretending to sell their things. I hate when my teacher wrote 'well done' on my exam paper instead of 'study more you moron!'. Why people lie to each other just to make life seems wonderful when we already know that life fuck us everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment